Covid-19 Policy for in-office visits
OSG remains committed to your safety. Please do not delay the care that you need. We are here for you!
In a continued effort to keep our patients safe, please note the following office policies:
- Reschedule your appointment if you are sick.
- If you have been directed to self-quarantine, or you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, reschedule your appointment.
- Patients must arrive alone unless requiring assistance.
- Children may be accompanied by one parent.
- Patients that test positive can be seen in our office after 5 days of isolation as long as their symptoms are improving and they have been fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- If you have had a recent COVID exposure:
- Patients that test positive can be seen in our offices, with a well-fitting mask, after 5 days of isolation, as long as their symptoms are improving, and they have been fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- Regardless of vaccination status, if you have had a COVID exposure within the last 10 days, please wear a well-fitting mask in our offices.
OSG is taking every possible measure to provide a safe environment in accordance with CDC regulations. Click here for more on what to expect when you’re seen in one of our offices.
Telemedicine visits allow long-distance patient and clinician contact. OSG Telemedicine remains available for some types of patient appointments. Please call us to determine if your appointment may be a “virtual visit.”
For more information on the spread of COVID-19, click here.