Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C., currently has an opening for a Receptionist in our Fairfield County, Connecticut office. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and discharge patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous, and helpful manner.
- Arrive and schedule patients via computer system; verify patient information and provide appropriate clinical paperwork.
- Obtain copies of insurance cards and license.
- Support patients using Kiosk software.
- Verify all insurances, authorizations in place for Workers Compensation patients and referrals if required.
- Collect applicable co-pay and patient balances; responsible for balancing nightly.
- Responsible for distribution of medical records, x-rays, prescriptions, and medications for patient pick-up.
- Accept, log and distributes FMLA/Disability/Medical Record Release paperwork when requested by patient.
- Act as liaison between patient and other staff, including medical assistants, physicians, physician assistants, administrative assistants, etc.
- Maintains excellent communication with medical assistants and patients regarding wait times or physician delays.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Provide office phone support which includes but is not limited to scheduling, rescheduling, cancelling appointments following office protocol, promptly responding/directing all inquiries.
- One year of experience in a medical office setting is preferred.
- Secondary training in business school or college preferred.
- Must have valid CT driver’s license and own transportation.
Candidates will be courteous, articulate, and reliable; must be able to multi-task in a busy, professional, fast-moving environment while maintaining excellent customer service.
OSG offers a pleasant professional work environment, competitive wages, and comprehensive benefits, including generous paid time off.
No phone calls
Submit Resumes to: email@example.com
Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.