At Orthopaedic Speciality Group, we understand that it can be challenging to find time to come in for your appointment. Between school, work, sports, and social events, our patients have busy lives, and it’s up to us to help them efficiently and thoroughly. We’re continually looking to improve the experience of our patients. One way we hope to enhance your visit is by the addition of our time-saving self-check-in process. Read on to find out how you can use one of our new kiosks on your next visit:
Introducing Our New Check-In Kiosks!
Our new check-in process is there to improve your experience at OSG overall.
We believe that the mobile pre-check and kiosk processes will allow us to:
- Provide a better, efficient patient experience.
- Reduce your time spent in the waiting room.
- Increase the interaction time we have with patients without having to worry about paperwork.
With our new Clearwave Kiosks, you won’t have to fill out repetitive forms at your next appointment. You will be able to set up a profile in our system to have your information stored for the next visit. Think of it as your digital chart. The only things we’ll ask you are to update your insurance information, should it change.
Checking-In At the Kiosks
Starting in September, when you come in for your appointment, you can head right to the kiosk to check-in — without waiting in line! Here’s how to start:
- Tap the ‘Touch Here to Begin’ button and follow the prompts.
- Scan your driver’s license face down by hitting “Scan Card,” or hit “Patient Has No Driver’s License” to check-in another way.
- You will be asked to review your personal information, once completed, click next.
- You will be prompted to sign any privacy forms – no worries; your information is entirely secure.
- You can pay your co-pay right at the kiosk by entering your card information.
- That’s it! Now it’s time to wait for your doctor and get the help you need.
Our patients’ privacy and comfort are two of our top priorities at OSG. Rest assured, all information stored in your check-in profile is completely secure and private. We also understand that you may want to speak to one of our receptionists about your appointment. Our staff will still be present to assist you while you wait, and our new process will help you get to your appointment as smooth as possible. We love our patients and want to see and interact with you as well. The new check-in process allows us to focus on you, where before we had to focus on getting all your patient information and insurance data collected. The Clearwave system will allow us the time and opportunity to provide better service to you.
For any additional questions on our new system, please visit our website. We look forward to welcoming you at your next appointment! Contact us today to schedule an appointment with an orthopedic specialist.